Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I wonder....

I know that things in most movies make no sense whatsoever. Most movies aren't logical. But today I had a weird and random thought....

In scary movies when people are running from killers, wild animals, or their knife wielding sister, and they are crying shamelessly with snot running down the face...WHY does no one EVER pee on themselves?

I mean I've been scared enough to almost pee on myself. I've seen my bff Shana be so scared that she did pee on herself.

It just seems like a horror flick would be a smidgen more believable if someone peed on themselves. Not that psycho leprechauns and rabid flesh eating squirrels are really believable....

I'm just saying.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm thinking someone actually peeing on themselves is more funny than horrorific. I guess. But seriously, they should come up with more than just crying.

mp said...

or what about shit in their pants? i think i might have known someone to crap their pants then to have snot running down their face. i'm just saying.

Sandrine McCurdy said...

Oh I think it would be classic if someone actually shit their pants in a horror movie!

Anonymous said...

HMMM, this is very thought provoking. I don't have to tink when I get scared. I think it's kind of like those times when you have to tink so bad and then something happens like NKOTB comes on to do a press conference or Tina post a cover of Gimme More and next thing you know it's 45 minutes later and you no longer have to tink. It's like the tink has deposited itself into the tink pocket and voila it's vanished.

Mr. Keith said...

Especially with how graphic horror movies are becoming. You'd think that they'd want to add something else to it. It's not like there's much left to cover.
Of course the last horror movie I saw was a Korean film a couple years ago.

Tiffany said...

I would to visit with you. I am available mostly during the day, not sure what my evening schedule will be for that wek. My personal email is tiffanykingston@gmail.com and my phone number is 865-243-5251. Get in touch so we can coordinate something.