Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pictures

I am in serious need of a new picture - for all of my various web pages that have a lovely profile picture of yours truly. But here's the problem.... I HATE ALL OF MY PICTURES! Well , not all of them - just those taken recently. I used to be so photogenic! I'm not sure what happened.

I'm sure Melissa will be one of the first to tell you that upon seeing a new picture of myself my response is as follows..."Awwww.....blech!" (Blech being the gagging sound)

So my dilemma is this...how do I accept or learn to love my pictures? Or anyone have any great abstract ideas?

On a totally random side note...Who's in for the NKOTB Reunion? Since 95% of my friends have expressed interest I'm thinking a trip for one of their concert tour dates might be a great idea.

5 comments:

Mr. Keith said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I don't think I can make it.

Melissa said...

NKOTB Reunion! Hell yeah! lol. After I ask BK of course ;)

Picture taking is never easy. But I say, go for your good side & stick with it. IF that doesn't work, I like to go with...it's the camera's fault; like the camera is out of focus or the the person taking the picture is retarded & doesn't know how to take pictures. That always makes me feel better.

Or I go look at Kirsten Dunst & realize it could be worse. I could look like her who resembles a chupacabra.

The Gomez Family said...

I have figured out a way to take pics without hating the end result. I usually have my arm under the person i am taking it with (this makes me look slimmer--so i think :")or i only take headshot pics. I hate, hate full body. I am not at my ideal weight--so i try not to take pictures altogether. I know it is sad. Let me know how your picture issue pans out. Take care. :)

mp said...

what about photoshop? can you fix whatever you want on there? i don't know i don't have it but i saw a friends pics where she whitened her teeth and added rosie cheeks.

i just try to be retarded and usually the picture turns out funny. like me holding my pots and pans :)

Anonymous said...

I think this could only be enjoyed with one Stone Cold Steve Austin