Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lifetime Movie of the Week

I think I might be on my deathbed. It started Sunday night with what I thought was food poisoning. But has continued through Monday, and now on to today, Tuesday. WebMD is one of the greatest and worst things to ever be created. I've narrowed down my illness to one of 3 things. I either have kidney stones, a ruptured tumor, or appendicitis. Many have suggested that I visit a doctor, but as I said to Melissa earlier today..."I'd rather not know, that way my death will be more heartbreaking."

Which then lead us into the conversation of my life and death as the Lifetime Movie of the Week.

In discussing this with Melissa we began to figure out who would play who. Please all of you commit this to memory because I really want my last wishes to be respected.

The Cast is as follows:

Sandrine: Gabrielle Union (It's my prayer that I look like her and have her body in Heaven)
Wanda (My Mom): Angela Bassett (Unless she has a different idea)
Grandma: Cicely Tyson
Nicole Ritchie: as herself
Jilted Gay Boyfriend: Josh Groban
BFF Melissa: It's my wish that Charro play Melissa - but she didn't see too enthusiastic about it. We're still trying to decide who it will be. **Due to complaints by BFF Melissa, her character will be played by Bridget Moynahan.** **Due to more complaints and scheming by BFF Melissa, she will play herself and will try to make a play for my Jilted Gay Boyfriend**
BFF Monica: Will be played by Sela Ward
BFF Lindsay Harmon: Bridgett Wilson-Sampras
BFF Jennifer: Chyler Leigh (also known as Lexie Grey on Grey's Anatomy)

*** Note that failure to assign you a character or part is not an intentional dig at you, hmm mmm KEITH*** The characters listed just happen to be those that I communicate and interact on a daily basis, as the sentence in the paragraph below suggests, you simply need to tell me who you would like to play you.**** With that being said, the role of Crazy Politc obsessed, Rocker Friend Keith will be played by Sean Astin.


That's just a starter. If the rest of you have someone in particular that you would like to play you, please let me know.

The story line will go as such...A beautiful happy girl living a wonderful life suddenly takes ill. She knows it's fatal, but does not share with her family and friends. Once she is so ill that she can no longer hide her sickness and impending death she reveals to her friends her deep dark secret. She has a twin sister, that was given up for adoption. Her twin sister is Nicole Ritchie, but she was so sickly and unattractive when she was born the family thought it best to give her away, lest she be the shame of their family.

Her friends go to great lengths to reunite the sisters, which includes breaking into a Good Charlotte concert and doing an impromptu number with the boys. New friends and Old friends forge a bond in the midst of their sadness and will link them together forever.

At the end of the movie the girl dies...of course, but the funeral is a beautiful celebration. New Orleans style with the big band marching down the street. All of her friends give moving Ugooglies (Zoolander Shoutout!), and her jilted Gay Boyfriend realizes after singing one of the most beautiful & moving songs that he indeed is not gay and was in love in her all along. At which point Charro - or whoever plays BFF Melissa will try to kiss him. The closing scene will be her Mom, Grandma, Ugly Twin Sister, & Bff's sitting in lawn chairs around the graveside laughing and ordering drinks for the bar that's been setup, glasses are raised, tears are flowing, laughter is boisterous as they say..."To Sandrine".

I think this one might win an Emmy. I'm just saying....

13 comments:

Melissa said...

Charro!? Frickin' Charro! No one can understand her? LOL. For the record, I said Bridget Monayhan could play me but if she opted out, I'd play myself, since "jilted gay boyfriend" will be played by Josh Groban. And then I'd try to make out with him....

It'll work. Trust me!

Melissa said...

And just so you know, how come everyone playing your friends are so pretty but I'm the ugly one? HUH? Thanks BFF...Thanks.

Wanda said...

I know you and WebMD think you have it all figured out, but it sounds like gallbladder to me! Watch out for cholestral laden foods or anything greasy!
As for the movie of the week, I can deal with Angela Bassett (do I get my groove back?)but I think Melissa should be played by Minnie Driver or Selma whatchamacallit from "Fools Rush In". I know this is your life story, but what the heck, I am the Mom, and I'm just saying....

Sandrine McCurdy said...

Yes, I too thought it was gallbladder. But it is lower on my right side. Perhaps my liquid diet idea wasn't so bad. So I'll either die or lose weight!

Anonymous said...

Total Maalox (berry flavor) got me through many nights with these gallstones - put in fridge & drink 3 swigs real fast. Do you want me to send you the stone flush? It worked - all mine are gone now - it was gross. I will tell you about it one day.

Umm, yea, I know we just had this conversation the other day, but that girl Chylar whatever is not cute & I would really like to either be played by Carrie Underwood or Liv Tyler please.

I really think you should switch up this plot though with you not dying, just going into coma & waking up with amnesia - like Sam Who - and then you falling in love with Jordan Knight. I like that whole Good Charlotte twist, but what the heck? Hello - NKOTB please. And also I would like to put in my 2 cents that Grandpa be played by Bill Cosby please.

Sandrine McCurdy said...

We didn't have a conversation about Chyler. Are you serious? I think she's so pretty! Why you hatin'?

I don't need a flush, but thanks for the offer. The movie isn't a moving if I wake up..I'd rather die. And it has to be Good Charlotte, thus the connection to Nicole Ritchie. Quit trying to direct my film! **Please note Jennifer's Editorial privelages are hereby revoked and if she tries to change my movie all of you have permission to beat her**

The only men in the movie will be my doctor and Jilted Gay Boyfriend. Besides Bill Cosby and Moses - No.

Melissa said...

I agree with your Mom...

Anonymous said...

Stop Kissing Up Melissa! :-)

Mr. Keith said...

I didn't want to be in your damn movie any way.

Mr. Keith

Sean Austin if you decide I'm cool enough for your film. He seems like a regular guy. Not that I am.

Tiffany said...

Can I be the bartender who serves cocktails in the last scene?

mp said...

I have no clue what all you guys are talking about. not a clue.

hope you are having a good week!

Anonymous said...

Do you only blog on Tuesdays?

Melissa said...

I decided that your weepy movie needed a theme song. Get on that.