Monday, February 6, 2012

DONE

Et avec cela je suis fait - "And with that, I'm done."


I've been asking myself a lot over the last week, "when is it time to be done with someone?" I am a person hates to ever give up on another person or truly end a relationship, but as we all know, sometimes that very thing is necessary. But when - where is the balance of needing someone out and letting your emotions in a moment determine the answer?


Just something I'm asking myself this week. I'd love to hear your thoughts...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's time to end things with someone when you start becoming the person you swore you'd never be. Examples:
Needy
Clingy
Whiny
Rude
Etc.

Tiffany said...

when you stop being the person you know you are or stop being true to yourself...when you are putting more time and energy into someone who doesn't do the same for you...