Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dreams, Silly Dreams

I think most people don't recall their dreams or if they do the details are fuzzy. I can almost count the number of times I can remember dreaming. They say there is no such thing as a "dreamless" sleep, but I think I really do have dreamless sleep sometimes.

All that being said, I have had some pretty vivid dreams in recent weeks. And they are so so so very random. My dream last night seemed so freakishly real, and for one of the first times, I could see everyone's faces, I knew exactly where I was, and what was going on. It was actually a very happy dream, so why did I wake up heart pounding and feeling like I might vomit?

Maybe because it was so real, maybe because it's something trapped in the back of my head that I haven't even allowed myself to think on it. And so here I am today still thinking about it, and looking for a way to shake it from my brain. Don't most people try to hold onto their happy dreams? Should I really try to shake it from my brain? What do I do with this?

I know, this is by far one of my most random post and definately one of the vaguest. Welcome to my life...

1 comment:

mp said...

welcome back to blogger world lady! didn't know you were blogging again, yay!

write it down. one time i had a dream like that and i wrote it down in my journal. seeing it on paper, really made me smile. and then you'll never ever forget it.

this morning my dream was that someone kept walking into my room but no one was there. i heard foot steps and i kept waking up to see who walked in, but the whole time i was dreaming, not really waking up. i hate those kind of dreams. freaky!